At the beginning of 2019 the engineers of UP “NTP “Centr” have implemented the project of multi-functional laboratory for studying electric vehicles in Polytechnic College of Nur-Sultan.
The laboratory consists of a fully-operational electric vehicle and training laboratory systems to study its main components and units.
The laboratory includes the following training systems:
- NTC-06.09 «Inverter»;
- NTC-06.11 «Asynchronous electric motor with MPCS»;
- NTC-06.12 «Synchronous electric motor and generator with MPCS»;
- NTC-15.50 «Electric car Nissan»;
- NTC-15.51 «Battery»;
- NTC-15.52 «Charging devices»;
- NTC-15.53 «Electric vehicle on-board control system»;
- NTC-15.54 «Cutaway model of a synchronous motor»;
- NTC-15.55 «Cutaway model of a wheel motor»;
- NTC-15.56 «Cutaway model of control unit of electric vehicle motor»;
- NTC-15.57 «Cutaway of battery»;
- Universal extendable platform ExtLab;
- Plug-in boards set NTC-15 ExtLab «Automotive and tractor electronics».
The laboratory is fully commissioned and received high evaluations from specialists and teaching staff of the college.
The laboratory will improve the quality of the educational process and expand the list of subjects studied at the college in the next academic year.