Constructively the stand consists of body, where electrical equipment, electronic boards, frontal panel and tabletop of integrated worktable and of motor unit are installed. The motor unit includes one direct current motor and one wound rotor asynchronous motor.
The training system is supplied with electrical machinery unit on the basis of 90W or 0.55 kW electric motors.
- frequency converter designed for alternating current three-phase network generation with controllable frequency and voltage;
- static load module of asynchronous motor;
- measuring system designed for measuring and displaying of investigated characteristics (current, voltage, electric power, velocity, mechanical moment).
- inverter controllers;
- static load node controllers;
- starting/controlling equipment controllers
- measuring system indicators;
- switching jacks;
- USB-connector for PC connection.
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- software with the following features:
– automatic connection with the stand when it is connected to a PC;
– Real-time visualization of the required data on the PC screen;
– grouping of the displayed data depending on the performed laboratory work, concealment of excess data;
– automating the process of entering the received data with entering data into a table;
– the ability to copy or save data for further processing.