- a body, where are mounted electrical equipment, electronic circuit boards, front panel and tabletop of integrated worktable;
- a machine aggregate consisting of a DC motor and an asynchronous electric motor with a phase-wound rotor.
The training system is supplied with electrical machinery unit on the basis of 100 W or 0.55 kW electric motors.
The following items are installed inside the body:
- frequency converter designed for alternating current three-phase network generation with controllable frequency and voltage;
- a static load module in the form of a PWC designed to control a DC motor;
- measuring system designed for measuring and displaying of investigated characteristics (current, voltage, electric power, velocity, mechanical moment).
The following items are installed on the frontal panel:
- inverter controllers;
- static load node controllers;
- starting/controlling equipment controllers;
- measuring system indicators;
- switching jacks;
- USB-connector for PC connection.
The training system is supplied with:
- set of methodological and technical documentation intended for academic staff;
- software provides the following opportunities:
- studying theoretical materials;
- perform the experiment in the dialogue mode with PC according to the detailed instructions, registering your observations and measurements in the appropriate fields and tables of the program. Based on the obtained data, the program provides implementation of calculations and the construction of curves (depending on the content of the laboratory work);
- generate a final report about laboratory work, saved in .doc format.