- a body, where are mounted electrical equipment, electronic circuit boards, front panel and tabletop of integrated worktable;
- a machine aggregate consisting of a DC motor and an asynchronous electric motor with a phase-wound rotor.
The training system is supplied with electrical machinery unit on the basis of 100 W or 0.55 kW electric motors.
The following items are installed inside the body:
- frequency converter designed for alternating current three-phase network generation with controllable frequency and voltage;
- a static load module in the form of a PWC designed to control a DC motor;
- measuring system designed for measuring and displaying of investigated characteristics (current, voltage, electric power, velocity, mechanical moment).
The following items are installed on the frontal panel:
- inverter controllers;
- static load node controllers;
- starting/controlling equipment controllers;
- measuring system indicators;
- switching jacks;
- USB-connector for PC connection.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- software with the following features:
- automatic connection with the stand when it is connected to a PC;
- Real-time visualization of the required data on the PC screen;
- grouping of the displayed data depending on the performed laboratory work, concealment of excess data;
- automating the process of entering the received data with entering data into a table;
- the ability to copy or save data for further processing.