Educational laboratory stand is designed for study of construction, principle of operation, operational characteristics of asynchronous squirrel-cage motor.
Constructively the stand consists of body, where electrical equipment, electronic boards, frontal panel and tabletop of integrated worktable and of motor unit are installed. The motor unit includes one direct current motor and one wound rotor asynchronous motor.
The bench supplemented with electrical machinery unit on the basis of 0.55 kW electric motors.
The following items are installed inside the body:
- frequency converter designed for alternating current three-phase network generation with controllable frequency and voltage;
- static load module of asynchronous motor;
- measuring system designed for measuring and displaying of investigated characteristics (current, voltage, electric power, velocity, mechanical moment).
The following items are installed on the frontal panel:
- inverter controllers;
- static load node controllers;
- starting/controlling equipment controllers
- measuring system indicators;
- switching jacks;
- USB-connector for PC connection.
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the stand:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- software designed for stand operation.