The training laboratory system is intended to study design of electric vehicle batteries during experimental and practical sessions at secondary specialized colleges and higher education establishments.
The training system consists of a housing that contains: electrical equipment, electronic boards, a front panel and a benchtop of an integrated workbench.
The stand housing accommodates:
- Power and tested circuits synchronizer unit;
- Stabilized power supply unit;
- Digital unit to measure parameters of the objects being tested, with a data indication panel to display the testing results;
- Scheme for testing the electric vehicle battery elements.
The front panel accommodates:
- digital indicators to monitor parameters of the elements being tested;
- battery type elements being tested;
- battery element fuses and loads;
- display of the programmable memory unit and control buttons;
- battery charging controls;
- USB socket.
The stand is accompanied by a set of guides and technical documentation for the teaching personnel.