Constructively the stand consists of body, where electrical equipment, electronic boards, frontal panel and tabletop of integrated worktable and of motor unit are installed. The motor unit includes one direct current motor and drive winding synchronous motor.
The bench can be supplemented with electrical machinery unit on the basis of electric motors of small (90 W) or large (0.55 kW) power.
- pulse-width converter designed for control of direct current motor, which is used as driving motor and static load;
- three-phase adjustable load module designed for creation of active and active-inductive load of synchronous generator;
- measuring system designed for measuring and displaying of investigated characteristics of motor/generator (current, voltage, electric power, velocity, mechanical moment).
- direct current motor controllers;
- synchronous generator’s motor controllers;
- starting/controlling equipment controllers;
- three-phase adjustable load controllers;
- measuring system indicators;
- switching jacks;
- USB-connector for PC connection.
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the stand:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- software with the following features:
– automatic connection with the stand when it is connected to a PC;
– Real-time visualization of the required data on the PC screen;
– grouping of the displayed data depending on the performed laboratory work, concealment of excess data;
– automating the process of entering the received data with entering data into a table;
– the ability to copy or save data for further processing.