- a body, where are mounted electrical equipment, electronic circuit boards, front panel and tabletop of integrated worktable;
- a machine aggregate consisting of a DC motor and an excitation winding synchronous motor.
The bench can be supplemented with electrical machinery unit on the basis of electric motors of small (100 W) or large (0.55 kW) power.
The following items are installed inside the body:
- pulse-width converter designed for control of direct current motor, which is used as driving motor and static load;
- three-phase adjustable load module designed for creation of active and active-inductive load of synchronous generator;
- pulse-width converter designed to control the excitation winding of a synchronous machine;
- measuring system designed for measuring and displaying of investigated characteristics of motor/generator (current, voltage, electric power, velocity, mechanical moment).
The following items are installed on the frontal panel:
- direct current motor controllers;
- synchronous generator’s motor controllers;
- starting/controlling equipment controllers;
- three-phase adjustable load controllers;
- measuring system indicators;
- switching jacks;
- USB-connector for PC connection.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- set of methodological and technical documentation intended for academic staff;
- software provides the following opportunities:
- studying theoretical materials;
- perform the experiment in the dialogue mode with PC according to the detailed instructions, registering your observations and measurements in the appropriate fields and tables of the program. Based on the obtained data, the program provides implementation of calculations and the construction of curves (depending on the content of the laboratory work);
- generate a final report about laboratory work, saved in .doc format.