- a body, where are mounted electrical equipment, electronic circuit boards, front panel and tabletop of integrated worktable;
- a machine aggregate consisting of a DC motor and an excitation winding synchronous motor.
The bench can be supplemented with electrical machinery unit on the basis of electric motors of small (100 W) or large (0.55 kW) power.
The following items are installed inside the body:
- pulse-width converter designed for control of direct current motor, which is used as driving motor and static load;
- three-phase adjustable load module designed for creation of active and active-inductive load of synchronous generator;
- pulse-width converter designed to control the excitation winding of a synchronous machine;
- measuring system designed for measuring and displaying of investigated characteristics of motor/generator (current, voltage, electric power, velocity, mechanical moment).
The following items are installed on the frontal panel:
- direct current motor controllers;
- synchronous generator’s motor controllers;
- starting/controlling equipment controllers;
- three-phase adjustable load controllers;
- measuring system indicators;
- switching jacks;
- USB-connector for PC connection.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- software with the following features:
- automatic connection with the stand when it is connected to a PC;
- Real-time visualization of the required data on the PC screen;
- grouping of the displayed data depending on the performed laboratory work, concealment of excess data;
- automating the process of entering the received data with entering data into a table;
- the ability to copy or save data for further processing.