- Control unit;
- Actual model of door operating gear.
Control unit has a body made from aluminium profile where are installed the following electric equipment:
- power supply unit +12V;
- control card UPDKL-2.0;
- PC communication card;
- Faults input card.
The front panel has mounted the following elements:
- electrical functional diagram for connecting the door opener control device UPDKL-2.0;
- illustration of general nodes of door opener with foot-notes;
- operator’s panel of door operating gear controls UPDKL-2.0;
- faults input switches;
- test sockets for measuring actual electrical signals;
- protection elements (automatic circuit breaker).
Actual model of door opener is made as a frame steel construction with installed door opening/closing mechanism. All moving elements are protected by transparent screens from polycarbonate with width of 4 mm. For performing the installations there is foreseen double pivoted doors. For safety reason is mounted a limit switch, which blocks stand operation at open top.
The drive contains an electric motor with a built-in encoder and a drive pulley on the shaft, a tensioner with a driven pulley, a toothed belt, a carriage bracket, and a mechanical lock.
The training laboratory equipment contains:
- get to know operating modes of the door drive control panel;
- get to know with controls and indication;
- get basic skills of programming the unit;
- to study faults diagnostics methods at door drive controls UPDKL-2.0.
The equipment is accompanied with:
- methodical guidelines dedicated for teaching stuff;