Structurally, the stand consists of two parts:
- housing with the following equipment installed: electrical equipment, electronic boards, front panel, battery and table top integrated desktop;
- electric machine unit, which includes a DC motor and valve motor.
In the housing of the stand the following equipment is placed:
- pulse width converter;
- switching relays;
- electronic measuring instruments.
On the front panel of the stand the following equipment installed:
- power switch;
- digital indicators;
- control buttons and switches;
- switching sockets;
- USB connector for connecting to a PC;
The measurement system allows to record the voltage, current, active power, speed and temperature of the valve engine.
The stand is supplied with:
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for teaching staff;