Structurally, the training system consists of:
Nissan Leaf electric car;
Faults input module.
There’re functional sections of different body elements (roof, doors, bonnet), high-voltage battery, which in complex allow to study:
1) Electric vehicle traction elements (front and rear suspension);
2) High-voltage battery composition (placement of power modules inside the battery);
3) Underhood elements (arrangement of harnesses and elements of electrical equipment, electric motor, air conditioning system, braking system, battery charge control unit);
4) Arrangement of window lifter, electric locks, door wiring.
Fault input module is a separate unit.
There’s the following equipment inside:
- power supply unit;
- PC link board (USB-bus);
- relay controller;
- lightning controller.
On the front panel you can find: wiring schematics, automatic circuit breaker, fuses, diagnostic and USB sockets, fault indicators.
There’re 20 types of faults to be set via the software supplied with the training system.
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff;