We are pleased to announce the opening of a new complex of laboratories “Operation and servicing the lifting and transport equipment” at resource center “Minsk State vocational school № 7”.
The laboratory includes the following equipment:
- NTC-09.08 “Actual elevator model”;
- NTC-09.08.1 “Elevator control station”;
- NTC-09.08.2 “Winch drive”;
- NTC-09.08.3 “Door operating gear Frequency converter- Asynchronous motor”;
- NTC-09.08.4 “Elevator sensors”;
- NTC-09.07 “Actual escalator model”;
- NTC-06.23 “Electrical machines with MPCS”;
- NTC-07.25 “Basic electric drive and converting equipment with MPCS”;
- NTC-01.01.3 “Electrical engineering and basic electronics with MPMS M1”;
- NTC-02.05.1 “Electronics with MPMS»;
- NTC-09.21 “Smart Home”.
Besides, one of the laboratories is equipped with specialized software with virtual 3D models of an elevator, escalator, travellator. It is represented as an educational interactive audio-visual content for studying the interaction principle of general technological elements of material handling equipment, including electromechanical units, technological sensors, protection and blocking elements for elevators, escalators and travellators.