The training laboratory bench structurally consists of two separate parts (units) and a set of training elements connected to electric circuits.
Structurally each unit consists of a body with a front panel and integrated tabletop.
The following equipment is located on the front panel of the first unit:
- mains switch;
- power supply system;
- central element;
- adapter module;
- extension module.
The following equipment is located on the front panel of the second unit:
- discrete sensor module (switches, state loops, hygrostat, room thermostat, motion sensors);
- lighting unit (four independent light sources form two lighting zones);
- temperature control unit (emulation of thermosensors by means of potentiometers and possibility of real thermosensors connection);
- proportional power units (thermal control valves with proportional control);
- lighting control unit (light sensor of direct lighting control);
- louvers unit (external lighting control).
Electric connection between the units is accomplished by means of cables with special marked jacks.
Modular organization and mnemonic diagrams provide rapid mounting of the components, as well as simplicity and clarity in the process. The use of hard contact jumpers of plug type prevents incorrect circuit assembly.
The bench is completed with the set за removable sensors connected to its systems:
- temperature sensors (0…+70 °C, -40…+125 °C);
- leakage detector.
The training system is supplied with:
- set of methodical and technical documents intended for academic staff;
- smart house system software.