- control unit;
- control station.
Control unit has a body made from allu profile where are mounted the following electric equipment:
- power supply unit +24V, +5V;
- communication card with PC;
- winch driven card;
- door-operated card;
- control panel card;
- safety circuit card;
- matrix and sensors card;
- general controller card.
On the front panel are placed the following elements:
- protection controls (automatic switches);
- faults input controls and operating mode switches;
- contacts for studying the signal at control points;
- light indication of the executive bodies state and the signals presence at control points;
- seven-segment display showing the floor number;
- command button and button of elevator invitation.
Control station is made as a cabinet with double doors. All electrical equipment is located on the rear wall of the cabinet and has its own alphanumeric marking. The station has a control panel for switching operating modes and controlling the elevator at each mode.
The following electrical equipment is located in the cabinet:
- control card PU-5;
- brake control card PUT-5;
- triac keys card PSTK-5;
- control card PK-5;
- frequency converter YASKAWA;
- power transformer;
- automated circuit breakers;
- relays and magnetic starters;
- connector blocks.
Laboratory works are carried out on a dialog with PC.
Training laboratory equipment is accompanied with:
- methodical guidelines for teacher’s stuff;
- software with opportunities to
- visualize the elevator cab movement and change its parameters. The model provides operating simulation at 4 stopping points (imitation of 4 floors);
- faults input;
- do supervisory monitoring.