- power supply;
- card of strain gage signal conversion;
- motor speed control card;
- card of a digital two-channel oscilloscope;
- card of digital measuring system with indication.
The front panel mounted into the body frame has mounted the following elements:
- units and sensors under study;
- electrical outputs for studying the input and output signals of the sensors under study using an oscilloscope;
- controls and mechanisms necessary for studying the units and sensors;
- reading values for measuring current, voltage, applied force, speed of rotation of the setting disk;
- reading values of the output state of the studied sensors.
The training laboratory equipment has mounted the following instruments:
- multi-channel microprocessor measurement system – for measuring the values of current and voltage of the studied sensors;
- a two-channel USB oscilloscope for studying the shape of the input and output signals of the sensors under study.
The equipment is accompanied with:
- methodical guidelines dedicated for teaching stuff;