- frame with part of equipment, electronic boards, power module, front panel and desktop of integrated working table;
- aggregate, containing two electrical machines: asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor and direct current motor with separate excitation. Optical velocity sensor is built in.
Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
The frame includes:
- power unit +24V 0.5 A,+5V 0.5A; +12V 0.5A;
- rotation frequency meter board with resolution 1rps;
- thyristor controlled rectifier and pulse width modulator board;
- automatic transformer 0,16kW;
- power transformer 0.1 kW
- capacitance box;
- load resistors;
- measuring complex.
The front panel shows electrical circuits of objects under study. All the circuits shown on the panel are divided into groups according to the subject-matter of works. Patchholes, indicating panel-mounted instruments, switching equipment and controls allowing to alter operating parameters are mounted on the panel.
The controls include:
- automatic transformer switches, which allow to alter voltage between 0..50V with a 1V step;
- variable resistor block switches which allow to alter resistance between 0..10kOhm with 10Ohm step and 0..220Ohm with 22Ohm step;
- variable load resistor regulators 0…7kOhm and 0…1.5kOhm;
- capacitance box toggle switches which allow to alter capacity between 0..12,7 μF with 0,1 μF step;
- assigning potentiometer of one-phase bridge thyristor adjustable rectifier;
- assigning potentiometer of pulse width modulator.
Assemble the circuit of the object under study using unified jumpers allowing to assemble circuits while keeping them in evidence. Eleven digital measuring instruments with accuracy rating 1.5 are mounted on the panel, among them:
- voltmeters 4 pieces;
- ammeter 4 pieces;
- wattmeter 3 piece;
Measurements are made with built-in digital measuring complex connected to the personal computer through USB.
The measurement complex consists of four-galvanically isolated multi-channel ADC, module of microprocessor measurement system, providing multi-channel measurements in three-phases with dispaying of measured current, voltage and power values on the digital indicators.
The special sockets for connection to separate inputs of the measuring system, designed to realize the functions of two-channel oscilloscope, are installed on the panel of the training system. They provide to measure oscilloscope pictures of the signals in control points.
The experiments can be conducted both in manual and PC-assisted modes.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- software for automatically establishing communication with the stand when it is connected to a PC, visual displaying of measurement results on the PC screen in real time mode, grouping the displayed data depending on the laboratory work performed, automating the process of registering the received data with adding them into a table, copying or saving data for further processing;
- complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff.