The laboratory stand is designed for studying electrical engineering and basic electronics in universities and secondary technical educational establishments.
Structurally the training system consists of 2 parts:
- frame with part of equipment, electronic boards, power module, front panel and desktop of integrated working table;
- aggregate, containing two electrical machines: asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor and direct current motor with separate excitation. Optical velocity sensor is built in.
The frame includes:
- power unit +24V 0.5 A,+5V 0.5A; +12V 0.5A;
- rotation frequency meter board with resolution 1rps;
- thyristor controlled rectifier and pulse width modulator board;
- automatic transformer 0,16kW;
- power transformer 0.1 kW
- capacitance box;
- load resistors;
- measuring complex.
The front panel shows electrical circuits of objects under study. All the circuits shown on the panel are divided into groups according to the subject-matter of works. Patchholes, indicating panel-mounted instruments, switching equipment and controls allowing to alter operating parameters are mounted on the panel.
The controls include:
- automatic transformer switches, which allow to alter voltage between 0..260V with 2V step;
- variable resistor block switches which allow to alter resistance between 0..10kOhm with 10Ohm step;
- variable resistor block switch which allows to alter resistance between 0..220Ohm with 22Ohm step;
- variable load resistor regulators 0…7kOhm and 0…1.5kOhm;
- capacitance box toggle switches which allow to alter capacity between 0..63microfarad with 1 microfarad step;
- assigning potentiometer of one-phase bridge thyristor adjustable rectifier;
- assigning potentiometer of pulse width modulator;
- increment encoder to control measuring complex (choosing measured signals profile, starting saving recorded values).
Assemble the circuit of the object under study using unified jumpers allowing to assemble circuits while keeping them in evidence. Eleven digital measuring instruments with accuracy rating 1.5 are mounted on the panel, among them:
- voltmeters 4 pieces;
- ammeter 6 pieces;
- wattmeter 1 piece;
The mesurement complex consists of four-galvanically isolated multi-channel ADC, module of microprocessor mesurement system, providing multi-channel measurements in three-phases with dispaying of measured current, voltage and power values on the digital indicators.
The special sockets for connection to separate inputs of the measuring system, designed to realize the functions of two-channel oscilloscope, are installed on the panel of the training system. They provide to measure oscilloscope pictures of the signals in control points.
Software and user’s manual are supplied with the laboratory stand:
- testing program for admission to do laboratory works. The program is used for testing both theoretical knowledge and laboratory work contents. Each student’s knowledge is graded;
- measuring complex software;
- complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff.