NTP Centr has implemented a new project for a multifunctional laboratory in the Polytechnic College of Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. The new laboratory is designed to study and acquire practical skills in diagnostics and repair of various mechanical and electrical units of modern vehicles.
The laboratory includes the following equipment:
- NTC-15.21 “Antitheft system with immobilizer”
- NTC-15.25 “Airbag and seat belts”
- NTC-15.26 “Injection system FSI”
- NTC-15.40.1 “Supply system of Multi Point Injection engine”
- NTC-15.40.2 “Multi Point Injection engine control system (MPI) М1”
- NTC-15.41.1 “Vehicle hydraulic brake gear with anti-lock brake system (ABS)”
- NTC-15.42 “Ignition systems and generators of vehicles”
- NTC-15.43.2 “Lighting and signalling system in vehicles M1”
- NTC-15.45 “Test the operation principle of generators and starters”
Our specialists conducted a practical training course for the college teaching staff, the laboratory is ready for practical classes operation from the new academic year.
The laboratory equipment complies the WorldSkills International “Automobile Technology” competence and will be used both for standard laboratory and practical classes within the training curriculum, as well as for training WorldSkills Kazakhstan and WorldSkills International competitors.