We’re pleased to announce a new complex laboratory – Occupational Safety and Health lab for Al Quaiyah College of Technology, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The project is implemented with the support of our local Agent in Saudi Arabia – Future Technology Trading.
The laboratory includes the following training equipment:
- NTC-17.54.2 “Lighting. Investigation of workplace lighting conditions”;
- NTC-17.55.2 “Safety regulations. Fire safety”;
- NTC-17.55.3 “Safety regulations. Electrical safety”;
- NTC-17.55.4 “Safety regulations. Vibroprotection”;
- NTC-17.55.6 “Life safety. Burglar alarm and video observation”;
- NTC-17.55.8 “Life safety. Methods of air purification from gaseous impurities”;
- NTC-17.55.10 “Dust chamber for determining air dustiness by mass method”.