The training laboratory system is designed for using as educational equipment at universities and secondary educational institutions for laboratory and practical courses. The training system provides obviousness when studying construction, operation and assembly of burglar alarm systems and security systems of video observation.
Constructively the training system consists of body, where electrical equipment, electronic boards, frontal panel and tabletop are installed. Frontal panel contains:
- magnetic detectors (3 pcs.);
- infrared detectors (2 pcs.);
- combined volumetric detectors (2 pcs.);
- passive detector of glazed constructions break;
- vibratory detector;
- shock and glass break detector;
- manual detector (warning button);
- receiving and controlling device А6 -06;
- access devices УД-3Т (2 pcs.);
- receiving and controlling device buttons;
- video camera with infrared lighting.
Instruments for experiments and for registering characteristics of burglar detectors (magnetic, vibratory, shock) are placed on the frontal panel. Video recorder (of security system of video observation) is placed on the tabletop of integrated worktable. It is connected to the stand with plug connections.
The installed equipment and the experimental instruments allow to study operation of single detectors and burglar alarm devices and operation of the whole system in different situations: normal operation, warning mode, trouble warning mode, warning reset, etc.
The training system provides the possibility of combined operation and both-way status signals exchange between receiving and controlling device of burglar system and security system of video observation.
Programming and monitoring of receiving and controlling device A6 are provided through USB interface with usage of programmable console.
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the stand:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- software for operation and programming of receiving and controlling device А6;
- video recording system software;
- receiving and controlling device А6 firmware.