- heat fire-alarm box (3 pcs.);
- manual fire-alarm box (1 pc.);
- smoke fire-alarm box (2 pcs.);
- combined fire-alarm box (1 pc.);
- open flame fire-alarm box (1 pc.);
- security fire-alarm box (1 pc.);
- control and indicating device (1 pc.);
- access device (1 pc.);
- transparency (2 pcs.);
- light-audible fire-alarm box (1 pc.).
Alarm sensors can be triggered by direct exposure (smoke, temperature, radiation) or by toggle switches on the panel. The installed equipment allows studying individual fire alarm devices and fire alarm systems in different situations: regular operation, fire alert, faults, alarm reset, etc.
It is possible to reprogram and monitor the operation of control and indicating device through USB interface.
The training system is supplied with:
- set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff.
- firmware for control and indicating device.