Training laboratory equipment of «Electric drive and converting technology» section is used for studying:
– basic motor control circuits: starting in the function of various coordinates, braking and reversing;
– operation of open and closed loop DC motor control systems;
– single-phase and three-phase controlled rectifiers;
– pulse-width converter;
– offline inverter.
We manufacture benches with various modifications and under the terms of the Customer offer different types of laboratories.
The built-in control and measurement system at our benches has the following advantages:
– to control the measured values in steady and transient modes;
– do communication with PC;
– to simplify and automate the process of data acquisition and calculations;
– manage experiments from the PC screen.