- “Basis” training system;
- two electric machine equipment.
The case consists of:
- Industrial frequency converter LENZE SMV is used to form three-phase AC circuit of regulated frequency and current of asynchronous electric motor power.
- Three pulse-width converters are used to supply the armature circuit, excitation winding circuit of DC electric motor and the armature circuit of auxiliary (load) DC machine.
Pulse-width converters based on the power IGBT-modules PS11035. The microprocessor control diagram, based on the microcontroller Fujitsu MB90560, controls the power modules, sets operating modes, measures input (voltage setting), output (current, voltage) parameters of the converter, displays the measurement values. Microprocessor control of pulse-width converter protects the converter from short-circuit currents, insufficient voltage supply of power module drivers, DC circuit overvoltage, false setting signals, etc.
Two power module arms are used for reversible PWC, another arm is used as non-reversible PWC to supply excitation winding of DC motor.
Reversible PWC may operate in symmetrical (alternate diagonal switching) or non-symmetrical (diagonal switching of one-pair transistors) modes.
- Measurement module is used to measure current, voltage, power consumption, speed rotation, load moments and another parameters of investigated equipment.The digital measurement complex, built-in the training system and connected to PC via USB bus, conducts the most measurements. On the panel of the training system the following equipment is installed: five indicators of digital measurement equipment with accuracy class not less 1: two voltmeters, two ammeters, one wattmeter.
- Power contactors of relay subsystem.
- Energy discharge resistors in overvoltage on the intelligent modules.
- Industrial converter LENZE POSITION SERVO is used for servo driver control.
Electrical and structural schemes of investigated objects are shown on the front panel. All schematics, represented on the panel, are divided into the groups, according to the theme of investigated laboratory experiments. The panel includes the measurement equipment indicators, switch gear apparatus, controls, allowing to change the elements parameters during laboratory experiment.
Two electric machine equipment, mounted on the frame, include:
- Asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor, DC electric motor of independent excitation, impulse sensor of frequency rotation, electromagnetic clutch.
- Synchronous electric motor with constant magnets, DC electric motor of independent excitation, impulse sensor of frequency rotation.
The controls on the front panel include:
- potentiometer to form signal set for control systems and alternating resistors for regulation of feedback ratio and coefficients of analogue control system transmition.
- setting potentiometer of PWC of power supply excitation winding of DC motor (0 ÷ 250 mА);
- setting potentiometer of PWC to supply braking clutch;
- toggles and buttons of setting of converters operating modes;
- converters toggles and turn on/off buttons.
- sockets to connect converters and measurement complex to PC / laptop.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of technical and methodical documentation for teaching staff;
- a software.