The training system is the transformation of NTC-07.02 “Electric drive automatic control”.
It’s added by modern measurement system in the form of digital measurement equipment and control system, based on the industrial controller MITSUBISHI AL2-14MR-D-R.
Structurally, the training system consists of the case with installed electrical equipment, relay unit, electrical plates, front panel and countertop of integrated desktop.
The case consists of:
- power unit +5 V (current 1 А), +15 V (current 1 А), -15 V (current 1 А), +18 V (current 0,1 А), +110 V (current 1 А), +24 V (current 2 А);
- control unit and thyristor voltage regulator circuit board;
- rectifiers circuit board;
- relay unit;
Functionally, the front panel is divided on six units:
- Control schematics of DC electric motor.
The unit allows to investigate DC motor start in time function, in reactance voltage function, in current function, braking in time function, in reactance function, plugging, using MC.
- Control schematics of asynchronous electric motor.
The unit allows to investigate the start, reverse, plugging, dynamic braking of asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor, using MC.
- Thyristor converter and closed control system DCM unit.
Thyristor regulator provides smooth measurement of output voltage from 0 to 80 V. Closed control system has back current and speed couplings.
- Electric machine unit with following installed equipment:
DC electric motor, asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage rotor and tachogenerator. The electric cars shafts are connected mechanically.
- Regulators unit. Regulated switch resistors in motor armature circuit, dynamic braking current regulators, RS-485 socket to connect to PC.
- Equipment and power supply unit. Power switch, LED switch power indication in each phase, line fuses are located inside the unit. Digital indicators measure direct and alternating current and voltage, frequency and rotation direction with accuracy class 1.
To conduct laboratory experiment it’s necessary to assemble the circuit of investigated object, using jumpers, which allow to show the circuit in visual form.
The control system basis is alpha-controller, allowing flexibly change operation algorithm of executive relays, using different logical functions, counting functions, time delay, analogue and discrete signals analysis.
MC operating algorithm flowcharts are created on PC, using special program, included in the set. Then the flowchart is saved to the MC memory. The set includes turnkey solutions (flowcharts) to conduct the laboratory experiments.
The training system is supplied with:
- a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory experiment are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
- a software of digital measurement equipment;
- a software of alpha-controller MITSUBISHI;
- a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.