The training laboratory system is designed to obtain skills of programming positional systems.
The training system is a desktop unit, on the profile plate of which is installed following equipment: servo amplifier, servomotor of constant current, desktop power supply, linear displacement module.
The laboratory system allows:
- to learn correctly and safety put the servo drive in operation;
- to test specified motion algorithm;
- to measure system’s speed and acceleration, to regulate speed;
- to determine a starting position for movement;
- to control servo motor torque.
The training system is supplied with technical and methodical documentation for teaching staff.