Structurally, the system consists of the desktop case with output controls and parameters indication on the front panel.
The case consists of:
1. The frequency converter is used to form three-phase AC circuit of regulated frequency and voltage of asynchronous electric motor. The converter is based on the microcontroller MB90F562 (Fujitsu) and power intelligent module PS11033 (Mitsubishi).
The controller is used to count the input (setting of voltage, frequency and current of dynamic braking) and output (current, voltage) frequency converter signals, to organize data exchange with PC, to output measured values on the front panel.
The power module includes power circuits of three-phase bridge rectifier, three-phase bridge inverter, based on IGBT-transistors, the circuits of drivers and protection from short-circuit current, insufficient drivers voltage power, fault control signals input.
The frequency converter allows to investigate the asynchronous electric motor in all four quadrants of mechanic characteristic, to realize the motor dynamic braking with regulated current.
2. Braking power resistors in overvoltage on the intelligent module.
3. Automatic breakers.
- setting potentiometer, allowing to change smoothly the setting of output frequency (0 ÷ 150 Hz)
- setting potentiometer, allowing to change smoothly the output voltage setting (0 ÷ 220 V);
- control mode toggle switch (independent or U/f=const);
- toggle switch of the inverter resolution;
- measurement systems indicators (current, voltage, frequency).
The back panel includes:
- load connection terminals;
- USB socket;
- power cord.
The training system is supplied with:
a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.