- metal case located on adjustable supports;
- adjustable inclined control surface;
- three bodies of revolution (two cylinders with equal moments of inertia and a different one;
- simultaneous start device;
- measurement unit.
The slope of the plane can change in relation to the horizontal plane. A ruler of sensors is installed along the inclined part of the plane. When the cylinder rolls down from an inclined plane, the sensors transmit a position signal to the measuring unit. The measurement unit records the response time of the sensors. Next, the software calculates the trajectory of the test bodies. Information about the motion parameters is displayed on digital indicators and in the program dialog box.
Each cylinder has a mass of 400 grams, but there are different moments of inertia due to the different distribution of mass throughout the volume.
On the rear panel of the measuring unit there is a USB port for connection to a PC.
The training system is supplied with:
- a software for building graphs with the display of dependencies of the studied parameters and the formation of reports on the results of the experiments performed;
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for teaching staff.