- a control unit;
- an experimental unit.
The control unit includes:
- power Supply;
- protection device;
- stepper motor driver;
- measurement and indication system;
- matching unit with a computer.
The experimental unit is a plastic frame on which are placed:
- stepper motor driving the cam into rotation;
- pusher roller guide;
- digital micrometer head;
- stepper motor torque sensor;
- engine shaft zero position sensor;
On the shaft of the stepper motor can be placed cams with various profiles from the delivery. The design of the cam allows you to quickly remove and install it on the shaft with fixing a special lock.
On the guide, one of two pushers can be placed – roller or flat. The pusher design allows you to quickly remove it from the guide, install on it and fix it with a wing nut.
At the top of both pushers, a stock rod is provided for installing goods from the delivery. A set of loads allows you to select a mass from 50 g to 750 g in increments of 50 g.
When setting the zero position of the shaft, the values of the micrometer head are also set to zero.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of technical and methodical documentation for teaching staff;
- a software.