- a mechanized drive;
- a control unit.
The mechanized drive includes a drive motor and an electromagnetic brake clutch connected to a planetary gearbox, sensors of measuring system.
The control unit includes a drive motor control system, a measuring system based on a frequency converter, automatic fuses, as well as a PC communication unit. On the front panel of the unit are controls and indicators of the measurement system.
The training system is supplied with:
- set of methodical and technical documentation;
- software bundle with the following possibilities:
- a real-time visual representation of the measurement results: the speed of the input shaft of the gearbox, the speed of the output shaft of the gearbox, the torque on the input shaft of the gearbox, the torque on the output shaft of the gearbox. Based on the measurements made, the application calculates the following parameters: power at the input shaft of the gearbox, power at the output shaft of the gearbox, efficiency of the gearbox;
- automation of the process of recording the received data with entering the results in a table at certain points in time;
- generation of reports on the results of the experiments.