Structurally, the training system is a desktop unit with a following equipment, located inside:
- stabilized power module;
- power matching unit and the investigated circuit;
- measurement, synchronization and sweep module (digital oscilloscope);
- investigation scheme of tunnels diodes;
- signal generator.
The front panel of the training system includes:
- electric principal scheme for investigation of two types of tunnel diodes;
- control elements (potentiometer is located on the front panel for measuring the parameters of the investigated diode);
- generator signal outputs;
- outputs of measuring channels of an integrated digital oscilloscope.
The back panel of the training system includes the following equipment: power switch, fuses, USB socket for PC connection.
The integrated digital system of is used for measuring the required parameters during the laboratory tests.
The training system supplied with:
a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff;