The training laboratory system is designed to investigate the tunnel effect in a static mode.
Structurally, the training system is a desktop unit with following equipment, located inside the case:
- power matching unit and the investigated circuit;
- stabilized power module;
- digital mode with a configurable indication for parameters measurement of investigated object;
- investigation scheme of tunnel diode;
The front panel of the training system includes:
- digital indicators to display measurement results;
- control elements (toggle switches, potentiometers), which are used for the selection of the operating mode and measurement of diode’s characteristics.
The back panel of the training system includes the following equipment: power switch, fuses, USB socket for PC connection.
The integrated digital system is used for measuring the required parameters during the laboratory tests.
The training system is supplied with methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.