Due to quick-fasteners of the investigated objects and auxiliary measuring devices the stand allows changing the composition of the experiment as well as the investigated parameters.
The measuring system is a combination of the following mechanical and electronic devices:
- strain gauges for measuring the applied force in combination with digital strain gauge NTC-13.01.10;
- two dial indicators;
- set of loads 1; 2; 5 and 10 N.
The digital strain gauge NTC-13.01.10 is applied for measuring the strain under static stress. It is used in the universal stands of the series NTC-13.01.B for conducting practical works in “Strength of materials”, “Structural mechanics”, “Technical mechanics” at universities and secondary educational institutions of machine-building and instrument-making specializations.
The training laboratory equipment is supplied with:
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for the teaching staff;
- software that automates the processes of performing pre-calculations and plotting experimental dependence curves.
The program is designed:
- to automate calculation processes during laboratory work requiring preliminary calculations;
- for the automation of experimental calculations and the construction of graphical dependencies based on the results of the experiments.
- to check the knowledge of students with the help of test tasks (according to the instructions of the teacher, the check can be carried out before the calculation, after it, or not at all). The test is formed and corrected by the teacher.
Based on the results of calculations and / or experiments, it is possible to create a report.
An additional software feature is the construction of diagrams of transverse and bending moments of a double-support beam according to the specified load parameters (concentrated forces, bending moments, uniformly distributed loads). This part of the program serves to check the correctness of calculations and constructions during practical work, and can also be used as an interactive material when conducting lectures on the topic of the same name.