Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
The following equipment is located inside:
- phasemeter and low frequency oscillation generator board.;
- MLT-2 load resistor board with the following rating: 180 Ohm, 240 Ohm, 330 Ohm, 510 Ohm;
- PEVR-100 load resistor unit, 330 Ohm;
- OSM-01 transformer, which is an inductive element during laboratory experiments – 3 pcs;
- MBGO capacitor unit, 2, 4, 10 μF;
- incandescent lamps unit, 220 V, 60 W, which is used as a load during the study of electricity meter;
- laboratory auto transformer (LATR) 0,1 kW;
- rectifier of the voltage regulated by LATR 2 A.
On the front panel there are electrical circuits of objects investigated. All diagrams depicted on the panel are divided into groups in accordance with the subject of ongoing laboratory work. The panel is equipped with switching sockets, pointer instruments, switching equipment, as well as controls that allow changing the parameters of elements during laboratory experiment.
- LATR switch, which allows to set the following voltage values: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 80, 100, 120, 140, 180, 220 V;
- potentiometer of additional resistance in the rectified current circuit;
- master potentiometer of a low-frequency generator for regulating the frequency of a sine curve within 30 … 300 Hz.
To conduct laboratory experiment, it is necessary to assemble a circuit of the object using unified jumpers, which allow to conveniently observe the circuit.
Measurements are made using pointer switchboard instruments. There are 9 panel meters:
- investigated DC device (measurement limit 5 mА, accuracy class 1,5) – 1 pc.;
- DC current meter (measurement limit 30 mA, accuracy class 1,5) – 1 pc.;
- DC voltmeter (measurement limit 1/100 V, accuracy class 1,5) – 1 pc.;
- AC current meter (measurement limit 0,1/0,5А, accuracy class 2,5) – 1 pc.;
- AC current meter (measurement limit 2 А, accuracy class 2,5) – 1 pc.;
- AC voltmeter (measurement limit 250 V, accuracy class 2,5) – 1 pc.;
- AC wattmeter (measurement limit 50 W, accuracy class 2,5) – 1 pc.;
- phasemeter (scale ±100 degr., accuracy class 2,5) -1 pc.;
- single-phase electricity meter (current 10…40 А, accuracy class 2,0) – 1 pc.
The training systems is supplied with:
- testing program for student admission to the laboratory work. Knowledge of theory and work content is checked in the process of testing. Consequently, the student gets a mark;
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff.