Structurally, the stand is designed as a light-dynamic panel in full color with represented asynchronous motors with short-circuited and phase-wound rotors, their general parameters and characteristics.
Into the structure of the stand are integrated sealed contacts to control the stand using magnetic pointer.
At the stand are foreseen two methods of operation: “Studying” and “Testing the knowledges”.
At the control panel placed in the bottom part of the stand, using the magnetic pointer can be chosen one of the methods of operation with equipment. Choosing «Testing the knowledges» method you can fix reply of students with proper led indicators “True” and “False.
This stand is dedicated for studying:
- structures of an asynchronous electric motor with a squirrel-cage rotor;
- structures of an asynchronous electric motor with a phase rotor;
- the principle of operation of asynchronous electric motors;
- basic parameters of asynchronous electric motors;
- operating modes of asynchronous electric motors;
- adjusting characteristics of asynchronous electric motors.