- a body which contains electric equipment, electronic cards, front panel and tabletop of integrated working desk;
- an electric machine unit with dc electric motor of series excitation and solenoid actuated brake component.
The stand can be equipped with an electric machine unit based on an electric motor of low (90 W) or large (0.55 kW) power.
The body of the stand includes:
- pulse-width converter to control dc motor;
- pulse-width converter to control the brake component;
- a measuring system designed to measure and display the parameters under study of a DC machine (excitation current, armature current, voltage on the motor, angular velocity of the motor armature, moment on the shaft).
On the front panel of the stand are placed:
- DC motor controls;
- electromagnetic brake controls;
- controls of starting-regulating equipment;
- LEDs of measuring system;
- USB-connector for PC connection.
The stand is accompanying with set of methodical guidelines and technical documentations dedicated for teaching stuff.