The stand has on-floor and monoblock design.
The front side of the stand accommodates the following equipment:
- electric water-heating boiler;
- expansion tank;
- pressure safety equipment;
- circulation pumps;
- cross valve with an electric motor;
- network switch and network indicator;
- sensors of measurement system;
- circulation circuit, lock – and control valves.
At the bottom of the stand’s frame are mounted:
- heating radiators;
- reservoir for feedwater;
- feeding pump.
The body of the stand accommodates control and measuring system.
The measuring system includes:
- temperature sensor (not less than 7);
- sensor of water flow rate (not less than 2);
- pressure sensor.
Measured parameters are being sent to PC for their processing and output to virtual indicators of specialized software. On display are indicated: temperatures in different points of the system, flow heating values, calculated actual thermal power of heating units. The software allows to study the operating principle and to adjust temperature controllers of different types. The software allows to adjust the heating temperature of the tank, pressure in hydro system of the stand, output temperature of the mixing unit; process parameters of the heating system are under control respectively: pressure, temperature and flow rate of heater with the following data output.
The stand is supplied with:
- a complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff;
- the software.