Structurally, the stand is made in a desktop version.
At the front panel of the stand are placed:
- differential circuit-breaker;
- two measuring units (voltmeter, ammeter, wattmeter);
- adjustable voltage block;
- two blocks with measuring transformers;
- load block;
- sockets for connecting blocks
This set allows to study:
- the purpose and design of measuring voltage transformers, their general components and parts (magnetic circuits, windings, bushings, insulation);
- operating principle and features of the operation of voltage transformer;
- dependence of measurement error on various internal and external factors;
- general technical parameters of voltage transformer
- features of each type of voltage transformer and their areas of application.
The stand is accompanied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching stuff.