Structurally, the training laboratory equipment is represented as a table with shelves where are placed models of electrical machines and units. Models have cuts that provide visibility of the design and provide visual access to the units and parts located inside the body elements.
The stand contains the cutaways of:
- electrical motors;
- electrical devices (automatic circuit breaker, differential circuit breaker, magnetic contactor).
The stand gives opportunity for studying the:
- Structure of DC motor of independent excitation.
- Structure of AC motor with squirrel-cage rotor.
- Three-phase transformer structure.
- Structure of three-phase contactor.
- Structure of three-phase switch.
- Structure of single-phase differential switch.