On the front panel is drawn up the functional circuit of Common Rail injection system, which includes the following:
- injection system sensors;
- executive devices (glow plugs, injectors, throttle valve, etc.);
- instrument cluster panel;
- engine control unit.
On the panel is presented a graphical circuit that makes it possible to study:
- diagram and details of the engine power supply system;
- mechanical part of the engine with precise location of sensors and actuators in the engine;
- circuit and sensors of the engine management system.
The engine control system has a built-in fault input unit, for its computer diagnostics is provided an OBD2 diagnostic connector on the panel. To examine the sensor signals, the panel has jacks for connecting an oscilloscope.
The stand is accompanied with a set of methodological and technical documentation for the teaching staff.