The interchangeable panel is a printed circuit board with graphical conventions and the inner structure of the subject on its frontal side. Switchboard jacks, controllers and tumblers are also installed on the panel. During the experiment the interchangeable panel is connected to the basis. The equipment is intended for work with a PC or a laptop.
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the equipment:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- student testing program for laboratory work authorization, which tests both theoretical knowledge and the knowledge related to the laboratory work contents and gives marks.
Measuring system software allows the following operations to be conducted:
- output of 2 measuring channels on the same coordinate axes with individual vertical tuning of scale parameters for each of them and with common horizontal tuning of scale parameters for all channels;
- spectrum analysis of any measuring channel;
- registering amplitude-frequency response in manual and automatic modes;
- measuring signal parameters on any of the channels used.
The equipment contains the following interchangeable panels:
It contains a bipolar transistor (KT3102) and a field transistor (KP303) allowing the transistor parameters to be calculated and the output characteristics of the transistors to be registered. Number of laboratory works – 2.
2. NTC-03.53/2 Filters.
It contains a set of passive RC- and resonant filters allowing the frequency-response characteristics of the filters with various values of Q-factor and resonance frequency to be investigated. Number of laboratory works – 5.
3. NTC-03.53/3 Amplifiers.
It contains a transistor amplifier and an operating amplifier being intended for the investigation of typical amplifier circuits and the determination of their frequency-response characteristics. Number of laboratory works – 2.
4. NTC-03.53/4 Sine-wave generators.
It contains a typical set of sine-wave generator circuits allowing the principles of sinusoidal voltage formation to be studied.
Number of laboratory works – 3.
5. NTC-03.53/5 Modulator-demodulator.
It contains circuits of signal modulation and demodulation being intended for the investigation of the modulation and demodulation principles as well as for the investigation of the amplitude-modulation detector. Number of laboratory works – 3.
Technical specification of the product:
|Power supply||~50Hz 220V (single-phase 220V 50Hz)|
|Power consumption, Watt||50 W|
|Basis overall dimensions:|
|Interchangeable panel dimensions:|
Measuring system characteristics:
|Number of measuring channels||2|
|ADC sampling frequency||12 MHz|
|Input resistance||1 MΩ/30pF|
|Signal generator characteristics:|
|Number of channels||1|
|Sampling frequency||1 MHz|
|Output resistance||50 Ω|
Complete set of training laboratory equipment NTC-03.53.B “Radio circuits and systems”:
- basis NTC-03.53.B “Radio circuits and systems”;
- set of interchangeable panels;
- set of jumpers;
- cable AM-BM USB 2.0;
- CD with accompanying documents and software.