The interchangeable panel is a printed circuit board with graphical conventions and the inner structure of the subject on its frontal side. Switchboard jacks, controllers and tumblers are also installed on the panel. During the experiment the interchangeable panel is connected to the basis. The equipment is intended for work with a PC or a laptop.
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the equipment:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- student testing program for laboratory work authorization, which tests both theoretical knowledge and the knowledge related to the laboratory work contents and gives marks.
Measuring system software allows the following operations to be conducted:
- output of 2 measuring channels on the same coordinate axes with individual vertical tuning of scale parameters for each of them and with common horizontal tuning of scale parameters for all channels;
- spectrum analysis of any measuring channel;
- registering amplitude-frequency response in manual and automatic modes;
- measuring signal parameters on any of the channels used.
The stand provides the following laboratory works:
1. NTC-03.04/01 “Amplifier and emitter follower on bipolar transostor”:
- study of single-stage amplifier on bipolar transistor;
- study of two-stage amplifier with direct connection on bipolar transistors;
- study of emitter follower.
2. NTC-03.04/02 “Transformerless push-pull amplifier”:
- study of transformerless push-pull amplifier.
3. NTC-03.04/03 “Receiver input circuit”:
- study of receiver input circuit with different types of communication.
4. NTC-03.04/04 “Generators of harmonic oscillations”:
- study of transistor high-frequency generator “Hartley oscillator”;
- study of transistor high-frequency generator “Colpitts oscillator”.
5. NTC-03.04/05 “Amplitude modulation and detection with a gain link”:
- study of ring balanced modulator;
- study of amplitude detector;
- study of intermediate frequency amplifier with AGC.
6. NTC-03.04/06 “Frequency detection”:
- study of frequency detector.
Technical specification of the product:
|Power supply||~50Hz 220V (single-phase 220V 50Hz)|
|Power consumption, Watt||50 W|
|Basis overall dimensions:|
|Interchangeable panel dimensions:|
Measuring system characteristics:
|Number of measuring channels||2|
|ADC sampling frequency||12 MHz|
|Input resistance||1 MΩ/30pF|
|Signal generator characteristics:|
|Number of channels||1|
|Sampling frequency||1 MHz|
|Output resistance||50 Ω|
Complete set of training laboratory equipment NTC-03.04.B “Radio engineering and telecommunications with MPMS”:
- basis NTC-03.04.B “Radio engineering and telecommunications with MPMS”;
- set of interchangeable panels;
- set of jumpers;
- cable AM-BM USB 2.0;
- CD with accompanying documents and software.