The construction of the facility consists of a table case and a set of replaceable electronic circuit boards.
The following equipment is placed in the case:
- measuring system;
- square wave generator board;
- capacitors magazine.
The electrical circuit diagram of the objects investigated is located at the front side of a replaceable panel. The following equipment is located on the front replaceable panel: commutation sockets, resistors, capacitors, commutation equipment and controllers, which allow to change the settings of the units during laboratory work.
The controllers are:
- harmonic(sinusoidal) voltage regulator;
- switches of the capacitors magazine for changing their capacity.
To carry out the work it’s necessary to install the replaceable panel chosen in a special socket and assemble the diagram of the object investigated using unified jumpers.
The measurement is carried out using the digital measurement system, integrated with the bench and pluggable to a PC via USB.
The bench allows to carry out the following laboratory works
- Linear DC circuits.
- Active DC dipole.
- Passive dipole in AC circuit.
- Resonance phenomena in linear harmonic (sinusoidal) current circuit.
- Three-phase wye-connected circuit.
- Three-phase V-connected circuit.
- Inductively-coupled circuits.
- Linear circuits of periodical non-sinusoidal current.
- Transient processes in linear DC circuits.
- Circuits with non-linear active resistance.
- Ferroresonant circuits.
Technical characteristics of the facility
|Power supply||3~50Hz 380V 3P+PE+N (three-phase five-wire with working neutral and ground conductors with line voltage 380 and frequency 50 Hz)|
|Power consumption, W||100|
|Equipment overall dimensions:|
|1.||Training laboratory bench||1 pc.|
|3.||A set of jumpers||1 set|
|4.||CD with documentation||1 pc.|