Structurally, the training system consists of the case with installed part of electronic equipment, electronic plates, front panel, power module and the countertop integrated desktop.
The case consists of:
- plate of the square voltage generator;
- single-phase dry type transformers, model 1-0,063;
- inductance coils with shorted magnetic core, with air gap in magnetic core and without magnetic core;
- information-measurement system.
Electric schemes of investigated objects are displayed on the front panel of the training system. All schemes, displayed on the panel, are divided into groups, according to the theme of investigated experiments. The switch sockets, digital boards of information-measurement system, switch gear apparatus and the control unit, allowing to change the characteristics of the elements during laboratory experiments, are located on the front panel of the training system.
- laboratory autotransformer switch allows to change voltage between 0..40 V with a step 1 V.
- the switch of the variable resistor block allows to change resistance between 0..1 kОm with a step 100 Оm;
- toggle-switches of the capacitor box allow to change the capacity between 0..17 μF с шагом 0,1 μF.
To conduct laboratory experiment it’s necessary to collect the scheme of the investigated object, using the unified jumpers, allowing to show the scheme in visual form.
Information-measuring system allows to check simultaneously current, voltage and active power in different parts of the scheme. The measurement results are shown digitally on the electronic boards. The measurement system is multi-channel and allows to check the data from all signal sources simultaneously and transmit them to PC, using USB.
The special sockets for connection to measurement inputs of two-channel USB-oscilloscope are located on the panel of the training system and allow to measure oscilloscope pictures of the signals on the control points.
The laboratory experiments may be provided both in manual and PC modes.
The training system is supplied with:
a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory work are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.
The stand allows conducting the following laboratory tests:
- Direct current linear circuits. The investigated object: divided circuit of DC with two EMF sources. During laboratory experiment the Ohm’s and Kirchhoff’s laws are verified, the method of nodal potentials for calculating of electric circuit is used.
- Active direct current one-port. The investigated object: active two-poles of DC.
The calculating and experimental testing of electric circuit calculation by the method of equivalent generator, investigation of different operating modes of active two-poles, impact of the ratio of the internal resistance of the active two-poles and the load on the transfer of power to the load.
- Passive alternating current two-ports. The investigated object: passive two-poles of AC (active resistance, inductance, capacity). The impact of passive two-poles AC on the ratio of full and active powers are investigated during laboratory experiment.
- Resonance conditions in sinusoidal current linear circuits. The investigated object: electrical AC circuits with consistently (voltage resonance) and parallely (current resonance) turned inductive and capacitive elements.
The resonance condition of voltage and current is investigated during laboratory experiment.
- Three-phase circuit in wye operation mode. The investigated object: three-phase wye connected AC circuit.
The symmetrical (active load with 110 Om resistance and 100 W power is included in all phases), uniform (active, active inductive and active capacity loads with 250 Om resistance are included in different phases) and irregular loads (produced by uniform load with lower resistance of active load) are investigated with and without zero wire.
- Three-phase circuit in delta operation mode. The investigated object: three-phase AC circuit, connecting the loads in the triangle.
The loads are investigated, as in laboratory experiment №5.
- Inductively coupled circuits. The investigated object: Electronic circuit, consisting of inductive coupled elements.
Inductance coils with inductive coupling in opposing and adding connection.
- Periodic non-sinusoidal current linear circuits. The investigated object: electrical AC circuit contains the element with nonlinear volt-ampere characteristic (diode). The influence of nonlinear element on current form and voltage is investigated in the laboratory experiment.
- Transit processes in direct current linear circuits. Electronic circuit, containing inductive and capacity elements, connected to the source of rectangular pulse voltage.
The transition current and voltage processes with a single impact on an electrical circuit, containing inductance and capacity, are investigated in the laboratory experiment.
- Non-linear resistive resistance circuits. The investigated object: electrical circuit, containing elements with nonlinear volt-ampere characteristic (diode, stabilitron, varistor).
The volt-ampere characteristics of nonlinear resistive elements are measured in the laboratory experiment.
- Ferroresonance circuits. The investigated object: ferroresonance circuit. The ferroresonance phenomena is investigated in the laboratory experiment.
|3~50 Hz 380/220 V 3P+PE+N
|Power consumption, W
|Stand overall dimensions:
|Desktop version overall dimensions:
- training laboratory system – 1 pc.;
- passport – 1 pc.;
- accompanying materials in electronic format – 1 pc.;
- a set of jumpers – 1 pc.