Basis-stand may be carried out as stand-version or desk-version. Frequently used elements are installed here: measuring system, power sources, loading elements etc., overall investigated devices are assembled.
‘Basis’ may be completed with different interchangeable panel sets, it provides various configurations fitting a definite curriculum and allows to purchase necessary extra modules in case of further alterations of laboratory works.
Constructively Basis consists of body, where electrical equipment, electronic boards, frontal panel and tabletop are installed.
Interchangeable panels connector, measured characteristics display device, add-on devices connector, switching equipment, and control elements, which allow to vary characteristics of power source circuits and elements of investigated circuit during the experiment, are installed in the panel.
Measurements are carried out with usage of digital measuring complex, integrated into the stand. 13 digital indicators for measured values indication with grade of accuracy at least 1 are placed in the panel.
It is possible to change indication profiles of digital devices during laboratory work.
The following characteristics are set in indication profile:
- measurement channel;
- measurement range of device;
- characteristics of measured value (current type for amperemeters and voltmeters, components of power for wattmeter).
The interchangeable panel has standard A4 format size. Layout of electric circuit (of laboratory work), switching connectors, a part of electrical components and control elements, which influence on the results of investigation, are placed on the front panel.
Bottom part of the interchangeable panel is performed as a circuit board with connectors for ‘Basis-stand’ and it is used for switching all necessary elements of the stand during laboratory work.
Most interchangeable panels are intelligent, and after turning on the stand they automatically set up measuring system, characteristics of power sources, max and min values of investidated devices, etc.
Interchangeable panels have additional protection of power sources, measuring system and loading elements against user errors.
Preparation of the stand for work means the “plug&play” principle. Instructor just has to install the selected interchangeable panel for laboratory work. This concept allows focusing students’ attention on studied circuit or device.
The stand has USB-connector for PC.
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the stand:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- student testing program for laboratory work authorization. It tests both theoretical knowledge and knowledge regarding the laboratory work contents. As a result student gets mark.
- measurement system software “Oscillograph”.
Measurement system software allows:
- to output up to 21 measuring channels on the same coordinate axes with individual vertical tuning of scale parameters for each of them and with common horizontal tuning of scale parameters for all channels;
- to make Lissajous curves for any two measuring channels;
- to carry out any channel spectrum analysis;
- to carry out any channel signal frequency measurement;
- to calculate active, reactive components of power, total power, power factor;
- to save data array from buffer for further analysis;
- to export oscillograms to graphic formats;
- to set DAC parameters. DAC allows to form sinusoidal, triangular and rectangular signals.
The basic laboratory stand complectation allows to carry out the following laboratory works:
- Interchangeable panel NTC-01.01.B/01
– Voltage source in electric circuits.
– Study of electric circuit operation modes.
– Measurement of voltage loss in electric circuit wires.
– Electric power, efficiency of electric circuit and source and load matching.
- Interchangeable panel NTC-01.01.B/02
– Ohm’s law verification
– Study of resistors in series.
– Study of resistors in parallel.
– Study of resistors in combination circuits.
- Interchangeable panel NTC-01.01.B/03
– Kirchhoff laws.
– Measurement of potentials in electric circuit.
– Potential diagram plotting.
– Experimental verification of the currents’ superposition principle.
– Experimental verification of the nodal potentials method.
- Interchangeable panel NTC-01.01.B/07
– Parameters of sinusoidal voltages and current. Active power of sinusoidal current circuit.
– Determination of power coefficient using amperemeter, voltmeter, wattmeter methods.
– Study of alternating current electric circuit with inductor and capacitor in parallel.
– Study of electric circuit for obtaining 90 degrees phase shifting.
– Study of voltage resonance in series alternating current circuit.
– Study of current resonance in parallel alternating current circuit.
– Experimental study of core magnetization curve.
- Interchangeable panel NTC-01.01.B/08
– Transformer under no-load conditions.
– Transformer under short-circuit conditions.
– Transformer under active (resistive) load.
- Interchangeable panel NTC-01.01.B/09
– Study of three-phase circuit with wye-connected power consumers with symmetric, asymmetric and uniform load with and without neutral wire.
– Study of three-phase circuit with delta-connected power consumers with symmetric, asymmetric and uniform load.
- Interchangeable panel NTC-01.01.B/11
– Determination of static characteristics of bipolar transistor.
– Study of bipolar transistor amplifier circuit with common emitter.
- Interchangeable panel NTC-01.01.B/12
– Study of germanium diode.
– Study of silicone diode.
– Study of stabistor.
– Study of photodiode.
– Study of thermistor.
- Interchangeable panel NTC-01.01.B/13
– Study of characteristics of direct current motor.
– Study of characteristics of a direct current generator.
– Study of characteristics of a squirrel-cage asynchronous motor.
– Study of three phase squirrel-cage motor control circuit.
Technical characteristics of the stand:
|Power supply||3~220V, 50Hz 3P+PE+N|
|Power consumption, W||≤500|
|Stand overall dimensions:|
Technical characteristics of measuring system:
|Number of measuring channels, pcs.||21|
|DAC sampling rate, MHz||1|
|DAC capacity, bit||12|
|Measurement accuracy, %||1|
Complete set of complex “Electrical engineering and basic electronics with MPMS” modification NTC-01.01.B Basis:
- laboratory stand;
- interchangeable panel set, 9 pcs.;
- interchangeable panel set storage rack;
- machine unit;
- set of jumpers;
- USB 2,0 AM-BM-cable;
- accompanying materials in electronic format;