The construction of the bench consists of a control and measuring unit and a test board.
The case of the control unit consists of: part of the electrical equipment, printed circuit boards, front panel, desktop tabletop.
The front panel of the control unit includes:
- power switch and indicator;
- functional switches;
- digital indicators.
The test board is an aluminium frame on which the following equipment is mounted:
- air conditioner (inverter split-system);
- removable box (cooled space);
- pressure converters;
- temperature converters;
- humidity sensor.
The test board equipment (internal and external split-system’s blocks) is available for visual training and maintenance. The internal block is covered by special case.
The laboratory system is supplied with:
- a software for electric power meters and digital devices;
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for teaching staff.