The training system is a floor standing-single unit.
The following equipment is installed on the frame:
- electrical water heater;
- storage tank;
- plate heat exchangers (2 pcs.);
- circulator pumps (7 pcs.);
- pressure safety devices (3 pcs.);
- thermal loading unit with regulated power (2 pcs.);
- feed pump;
- power switch;
- expansion tank (3 pcs.);
- feed water tank;
- measuring sensors;
- shut-off and control valves and piping;
- circulation piping system;
- measuring and control system.
The measuring system includes pressure sensors (4 pcs.), temperature sensors (14 pcs.), flow meters (6 pcs.), water meters (2 pcs.), power meter.
The chassis is made of a special aluminium section 160×25 mm, which features 3-side slots to fix panels and devices on. On the front panel there’re wearproof printed images (captions, diagrams, labels).
The equipment of the heat supply station is controlled via special software using a PC.
The training system is supplied with:
- measurement system software;
- a set of methodical and technical documentation intended for teaching staff.