- enterprise network:
- WAN emulation network;
- network of a remote enterprise workstation;
- network of the attacking PC.
Structurally, the training system consists of:
- The server and network equipment unit, which includes:
- hardware multiservice router – 2 pcs;
- L2 managed switch – 1 pc;
- 802.11 n/ac wireless access points – 3 pcs;
- virtualization server – 1 pc;
- telecommunication rack – 1 pc;
- 19″ form factor socket block integrated in the rack – 3 pcs;
The virtualization server includes a Microsoft Hyper-V / VMWare ESXi / KVM hypervisor hosting the following virtual servers:
- Active Directory domain controller based on Windows Server 2019 operating system, enterprise network;
- enterprise services server (Databases, Mail, CRM) – enterprise network;
- data backup server – enterprise network.
- server of WAN emulation – WAN network.
- A workplace of the enterprise user (5 pcs.) with licensed software, which is a model of the typical corporate user computer.
- The remote workstation the enterprise user (1 pc.) with licensed software ,which is model of the typical remote workplace with the access to the enterprise resources. This workstation can act as a remote service to the enterprise as well.
- Workstation of the attacking PC (1pc) with licensed software, which is a model of a typical workplace of an attacker trying to access or compromise the information system of the enterprise.
Computers and workstations are connected via dedicated wireless access points, so the module does not require any additional preparation of the classroom, and its configuration can be easily changed if necessary.
The training system is supplied with:
- software supplemented to the training platform;
- a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for teaching staff.