Structurally, the present stands are performed as a framework for the fixation of panels with visual materials rigidly connected to the base frame, equipped with wheel bearings.
The front panel of each stands is divided into two parts.
On the front panel of the “Cables and wires goods” stand are placed samples of cable products and fittings for overhead power lines for non-insulated and self-supporting insulated wires:
- power cables enclosed made of foamed PVC compound;
- power cables, control, armored and fire resistant.
- cables with polyethylene insulation.
- tips used with these types of cables.
- wires for overhead lines:
- non-insulated wires;
- self-supporting insulated wires.
- coupling fittings (bracket, link, shackle);
- tension fittings (tension clamp);
- connecting fittings;
- protective fittings;
- porcelain (support, pin shaped);
- glass (linear suspended).
Pieces of cable have fan-outs, which allow seeing all the elements of cable construction. There is a plate containing the cable brand mark with the deciphering of its structure and the nominal parameters near each of the patterns.
On the front panel of the “Straight joints” stand are placed samples of the cable coupling and cable termination:
- connecting heat-shrinkable sleeve;
- end heat-shrinkable sleeve for outdoor installation.
There is a plate next to each sample, which includes: description, brand of the coupling with a decoding of the structure and its nominal parameters, completeness, etc.
The couplings are presented in a cut and show the device and their structural elements.