At the front panel are drawn electrical circuits of the objects under study. All circuits at the panel are divided into the groups according to the laboratory works being performed. At the panel are placed indicators of digital and pointer instruments, switching equipment, controls as well giving opportunity to change element parameters at laboratory works performing.
Measurements are conducted using pointer and digital instruments mounted in the upper part of the front panel:
- pointer voltmeter of direct activating;
- digital voltmeter of indirect activating;
- verification digital voltmeters;
- pointer amperemeter of direct activating;
- pointer amperemeter of indirect activating;
- verification digital amperemeters;
- digital frequency meter of universal actuating method;
- universal three-phase digital measuring instrument of direct connection;
- pointer power factor meter in a three-phase network of indirect connection;
- pointer three-phase wattmeter of indirect connection;
- digital multifunctional indirect active and reactive energy meter.
The stand is accompanied with a methodical and technical documentation for teaching stuff.