At the front panel are placed:
- network automatic switch;
- digital indicators of the microprocessor measurement system;
- researched relay protective equipment;
- switching devices (buttons, toggle switches, jack switch).
The location of the devices on the front panel provides opportunity of visual observing their operation and get to know with their appearance. LED indicators reflect the presence of voltage in the sections of the power circuit, input signals coming to the MP-301 unit from toggle switches, and the state of the output relays of the MP-301 unit.
Measurements are recorded according to the readings of digital ammeters and the LCD display of the microprocessor relay.
The stand is accompanied with:
- set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching stuff;