On the floor and walls grounds there are located metal sheets of magnetic material.
All the model’s elements is CTS equipment (transformers, switches, break switches, etc.), which are made by 3D printer. The magnet is installed in the base of each element, which allows to fix installed elements on the metal ground of the CTS model.
The educational equipment consists of the following CTS models:
- geafol cast-resin transformer;
- hermetically sealed oil transformer;
- spreading equipment of RM-6 gas-insulated type;
- high voltage cabinets (liner cell, input cell, transformer cell, section cell);
- low voltage cabinets (input section, spreading section);
- auxiliaries board;
- teleautomatics cabinet;
- accounting board;
- transformer room gate;
- spreading device doors;
- transformer room grids.
The transparent cover is installed to protect mini fragile parts of the model. If CTS, which consists of one unit, will be arranged, the place of second one is covered with the panel with an applied image of paving slabs.
The training system allows:
- to make CTS configuration for several electrical schemes, changing the place of equipment on the model’s working ground.
- to improve CTS layout;
- to study the purpose and CTS structure, its main nodes and apparatus, CTS specifications, pros and cons.