At the body of the stand are placed:
- units of load resistors, capacitors and inductances that serve as a load for studying the electricity meters;
- current and voltage transformers;
- switchboard instrument;
- card USB-HUB.
The front panel of the stand shows the electrical circuits of the objects under study and installed:
- two multi-tariff metering devices for active and reactive electrical energy of three-phase alternating current;
- metering device for active and reactive electrical energy of single-phase alternating current;
- Data Acquisition and Transmission Devices;
- Combined radio-modem;
- USB-interface for connecting the PC to smart meter, Data Acquisition and Transmission Devices and switchboard microprocessor wattmeter/varmeter;
- LAN-interface for connecting the PC to DATD (Data Acquisition and Transmission Devices);
- Connection sockets.
The stand is accompanied with:
- a set of methodical and technical documentations for teaching stuff;