The front panel features:
- circuit breaker;
- indicators of currents, voltages and power values of transformers;
- diagrams of objects under study;
- indicators of the measurement point number, voltage, current, power, charging current and voltage drop in the line;
- USB port for PC connection;
- measurement point number setter;
- transformation coefficient adjustment range switches for transformers T1 and T2.
To conduct the experiment work, it is necessary to assemble a circuit of the object under study in accordance with the methodological recommendations with toggle switches.
Laboratory experiment can be carried out using special software in PC-dialogue mode. In this case, it is possible to simultaneously display the measured values at all the points of the static electric network model circuit.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of methodological and technical documentation for teaching staff.