The laboratory equipment is designed for using as educational laboratory equipment at universities and secondary educational institutions at laboratory works. It allows to investigate heat exchange processes with fluid flowing in a pipe or in a heat exchanger.
Constructively the stand consists of a body, where electrical equipment, electronic boards, frontal panel and tabletop are installed.
The body contains:
- power source +24 V; +12 V; +5 V;
- measurement system;
- thyristor voltage controllers 0-80V, 10А (2 pcs.);
- storage of hot and cold water with automatic stabilisation of specified temperature (2 pcs.);
- circulation pumps (2 pcs.);
- electromagnetc valves changing the direction of liquid flow.
On the frontal panel the following items are installed:
- actuating mechanisms controllers;
- measurement system indicators (6 pcs.);
- wiring field for investigated devices (780×600 mm).
Measurement system includes the following sensors:
- temperature sensors (4 pcs.);
- fluid flow meter (2 pcs.).
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the stand:
- methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff;
- student testing program for laboratory work authorisation. It tests both theoretical knowledge and knowledge regarding the laboratory work contents. As a result student gets mark.