The universal laboratory bench NTC-22.05.1.B “Heat engineering and thermodynamics” is performed as a basis with integrated measurement system, control module and work surface for installation of investigated blocks.
Constructively the bench consists of a body, where electrical equipment, electronic boards, frontal panel and tabletop are installed.
The body contains:
- power source with short circuit and neutral protection ;
- measurement system;
- voltage controllers (smooth adjustment, overload and short circuit protection);
- storage of hot and cold water with automatic stabilization of specified temperature (2 pcs.);
- circulation pumps;
- vacuum pump;
- air temperature sensor;
- atmospheric pressure sensor;
- electromagnetic valves for changing the direction of fluid flow.
On the frontal panel the following items are located:
- bench power source controllers;
- actuating mechanisms controllers;
- sockets for connecting interchangeable modules measurement circuits;
- socket for connecting interchangeable modules power circuits;
- sockets for connecting interchangeable modules measurement and power circuits;
- USB port for connecting measurement system to PC;
- wiring field for investigated devices (780×600 mm).
Wiring field allows hot change of the modules investigated without special tools and it’s firm enough to fix them. The following elements are located there:
- hot water flow controller;
- cold water flow controller;
- pressure controller;
- circulation pumps outputs;
- vacuum pump output;
- compressor output.
The outputs of circulation pumps, vacuum pump, compressor are quick disconnectable.
Measurement system includes the following sensors:
- temperature sensors (11 pcs.);
- pressure sensors (including differential, 4 pcs.);
- heat transfer rate meter (1 pc.);
- fluid flow meter (2 pcs.);
- air flow meter (1 pc.);
- electric power meter (1 pc.).
Measurement system characteristics:
- temperature measurement accuracy – 0.5 ◦С;
- electric power measurement accuracy – 0,5W;
- other measurements accuracy – 2%;
Measurement system provides hot and cold water temperature stabilization in storage tank. There’s a possibility of PC connection via USB port to transfer all the information.
The bench is supplied with software and methodical documentation.
The supplied software provides:
- automatic bench-to-PC connection;
- real-time visual representation of required data on a PC display.
- grouping of the data displayed depending on the work conducted, hiding unnecessary data;
- automatic registration of the data received and writing it in the table;
- possibility to copy or save data for post-processing.